National Institute of Plantation Management, the only government institute for developing of plantation staff, committed to reach excellence in education, training , research and consultancy to achieve our vision.
To ensure this, we
• Recruit, develop and retain the best and suitable resource persons and facilitators with the right attitude
• Provide modern, appropriate and adequate infrastructure
• Maintain effectiveness & efficiency in all our teaching , learning, practical training and Quality Management System( QMS) processes to focus on improving our quality and productivity
• Maintain up to date curriculum to cater to the changing needs in Sri Lanka and in the world
• Promote risk based thinking in our QMS
• Committed to meet applicable requirements such as statutory, regulatory and other requirements, as well as manage the institute in a socially and ethically responsible manner
We strictly comply with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System requirements and continually improve same.